Bearclaw Valley Friends, or Foes?
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. 

The boy was unconscious, and his tiny ribs gave under the pressure of Evien's nose. That was bad. The ribs could splinter and puncture his lungs, if they weren't careful. The medic rushed off to the side and grabbed the nearest decent-sized stick he could find, along with a few long blades of grass. It wasn't great, but it would do in a pinch. 

He laid the stick across the pup's side, where the injured ribs were, and carefully looped the grass around to fasten it to the boy's body. It would make for a makeshift splint until he could make a real wrap to hold him still. 

"Can someone carry him?" he asked, looking up at the others. "I can run ahead and get things ready for him at the den, but he needs to be carried slowly so he isn't shaken up too badly. He has some broken ribs." The explanation was short, but he needed to get going to get together the things he'd need to treat the kid. That plaster would be top priority.
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
last post for me! <3

mutely, redcream hackles shivering along his shoulders, merrick nosed little aventus along his musculature and hefted the boy carefully. with his blackbird's help, he would follow evien to the medicine den, tossing a final look in the direction avicus might have sped.
merrick felt as closely to love in his ability for the red girl, but aventus
my son my son
held his focus, and rage billowed before his eyes as he stumbled after the physician, holding their son and considering how nyra's flesh might peel from her bones while she screamed.
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
toads player gave me permission to skip them! tacking on a conclusion <3

oh, she was seeing red.

her boy -- her little boy -- slumped up as if he were dead!

her ears told her he was still breathing -- evien's ministrations assured her he was still alive -- but in that moment, there was nothing she could do. never in her life had she felt so helpless, so damnably stupid.

a long look to evien -- astara wished more than anything to assist those of ursus who had gone after nyra, but her son needed her now.

so the blackbird hung back, ready on foot, tending to aventus where she could and ready to do whatever evien commanded to see her son safe and well.

later, she would find nyra.

later, she would tear throat from that soft, bloody peak underneath the she-wolf's jaws -- and she and her son would dance, dance, while the beargod bayed for blood and nyra's soul fled the earth with the fangs of ursus coursing after.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««