Redhawk Caldera Stay away from the streets [m]
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She supposed Niamh raised some valid points. Towhee listened and thought them over, for what it was worth, though in the end, her honest answer was, -"No."- She didn't have a type. The few times she'd experienced attraction, it was seemingly random. There was no common thread between the men that drew her eye, physically or otherwise.

-"And you can't do that,"- Towhee continued with a groan, -"otherwise, they won't be strangers, and then they'll want to get all involved and shit. No, when the time comes, I won't fuck a dude unless I've never seen him before in my life."- She paused, snorting a little at how that sounded, and then remembered, -"With one exception: Kaertok."-

Not only had they made Meerkat (or so she believed), they'd had quite the tryst. Towhee certainly wouldn't mind reliving it, with the same results. She wondered what Kaertok would say if they ever did meet again and she asked him to put some more babies in her. Probably, "More?!" She snorted again, an inelegant noise, her thoughts lingering on the white brute for a moment before she set it aside. It wasn't very likely they'd randomly cross paths while she was in etrus again, after all.

-"I'm telling you,"- she drawled, giving Niamh a playful love tap, -"I'm gonna go on a really sexy vacation when the time comes. Like, the minute I feel the tinglies, I'm outta here, on a wild goose chase, only dicks."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Stay away from the streets [m] - by RIP Niamh - November 12, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by Towhee - November 12, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by Towhee - November 13, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by RIP Niamh - November 16, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by Towhee - November 16, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Stay away from the streets - by RIP Niamh - November 20, 2020, 01:02 PM