Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Towhee woke to all the telltale signs, she was sort of surprised to discover she could still think rationally. Blinking the sleep out of her eyes, she peeled herself off the cave floor and strode to the entrance to peek outside. Perhaps she was wrong. She squinted against the white glare as she sought a spot to pop a squat. As she relieved herself, the odor removed all doubt. She was definitely in season.

As she slowly climbed toward the caldera's rim, Towhee realized she was waiting for the other shoe to drop. Would her brain go offline at any moment? Would the first guy she saw trigger it? What should she do? She had a lot of thoughts, yet indecision paralyzed her. The Sovereign pretty much turned into a statue on the ridge line, only her eyes moving as they slowly roved the borders below and spotted Penn.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Towhee - January 22, 2021, 10:46 AM