Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She watched as he dropped what looked like a dead fox at the base of a tree. Towhee wondered why he was doing this, then wondered why she was wondering. Her hormones still hadn't taken over, as they did historically. She thought of Penn as a brother, similar to Eljay, but they didn't actually share blood. The idea of boning Phox was abhorrent on an instinctual level. It would never happen. But she'd thought about Eljay as a potential match before and now she gave Penn a considering look.

Perhaps in prior heats, she would've been driven toward him by pure impulse. But Towhee discarded the thought as far too awkward after only a few seconds of contemplation. She offered Penn a little wave but made no move to get any closer. She felt in total control still, though Towhee could only speak for herself.

Deliberately, she looked away, across the ridge. She really wished it was feasible to run out and find Kaertok. But Towhee knew it would be impossible to safely make any trips with the weather lately. And both of her Regents were indisposed. No, she couldn't leave the caldera, which meant she would either have to shift her priorities or simply let the opportunity pass her by this year.

Towhee snorted. "Like hell," she said, making up her mind and suddenly calling for @Reyes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Towhee - January 22, 2021, 12:27 PM