Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Soon enough, Towhee realized they really were the family jewels. As he jerked his hindquarters out of reach, her jaws snapped shut on nothing but the whisk of his masculine musk. He whirled to face her and recognition struck them both instantaneously. She didn't actually catch his epithet, nor whatever else he yelled, though she could see the way his face distorted even as he was wrestled to the ground.

Her own turned into a grimace of instinctive disgust as she backpedaled, fur still bristling. She shifted to align herself closer to Reyes, though she kept her eyes fixed on her brother. Towhee couldn't recollect his name right now, nor the last time they'd spoken. The look of distaste remained etched into her swarthy features as she stared down at him for several beats, angry words building momentum in her throat.

"Dude, I'm your sister," she spat. Something flashed in her eyes. "And just because we're related, it doesn't mean you can fucking walk in the door like you live here!" Towhee's tail lashed in agitation, once more spreading her scent everywhere as she pressed, "The fuck is wrong with you?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Towhee - January 23, 2021, 11:49 AM