Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could see that her brother was saying something, though Towhee couldn't possible catch any of it with all the melodramatic heaving. Similarly, she didn't catch Reyes's question at all as he backed away from the prostrate male. Towhee shot him a brief, grateful glance, then turned back toward her brother and finally caught some of his words as he told her to stop.

"Quit whining and get out," Towhee replied. At any other time, she would've seen him out herself, if not asked Reyes to do it. But she wanted to stay here, near the safety of the(ir) cave. She still had business with Reyes and she wasn't going to let the wayward Whip waylay her any longer.

And she could've left it there, though she abruptly remembered his name. "Whip," she said frostily, feeling a fresh wave of repulsion. But with the moniker came a few memories and Towhee found herself saying, "If you have official business here, go to the borders and call for @Phox or @Eljay." Maybe one of them would make time for the prodigal Redhawk, though he'd officially run out of it here.

"Now leave!"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:08 PM