Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The answer was so succinct that Towhee met it with a slow blink. Had she read his lips correctly? Was that a "yes"? But wait, was there more? She held very still, her heart now veritably hammering against her ribs, as she waited. But if Reyes had anything else to say on the matter, he didn't voice it now.

The Sovereign sucked in a breath, her heart beginning to soar. In spite of all the tragedies lately, plus the obstacles placed in her path by Mother Nature, it was going to happen. She had found a qualified candidate right here at home to father her next batch of offspring. And while it didn't look like her original vision, true happiness bloomed inside her.

"Okay! Great!" came her somewhat imbecilic response, after which Towhee let out a loud bray of laughter. Maybe she should stop and hash it out more with him, though she was antsy for several different reasons. They could discuss details after they did the deed. "Would you like to head back to the cave?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM