Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She sensed a nervousness about him. Towhee of yore wouldn't have even noticed. Towhee of today did, though she still said nothing. Maybe it was selfish, though she had a one-track mind at the moment. We'll talk after, she reminded herself, stepping after him. Well, in between... It wasn't like it would only happen the one time. Towhee hoped to spend the whole week with him. She'd never done it before—lingered with one partner—and had it in her mind that it would probably up their chances of success. Maybe it would even result in a larger litter.

Reyes paused in the entrance of the cave. Towhee slipped up beside him, offering a soft smile and a wave of her tail. Hopefully that would entice him a little without making him even more on edge. With a low rumble in her throat, she disappeared into the dark.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM