Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nearly as soon as he set foot inside, Towhee invaded his space. Mindful of his nervousness in a way she'd never paid attention to a partner before, she telegraphed her intentions before touching him. Should he permit it—better yet, welcome it—she would give him some playfully flirtatious nips and press her body close to him. Between the physical contact and her scent surrounding them like a cloud and making conscious thoughts hazier by the moment, Reyes would hopefully relax and enjoy himself.

Towhee did, despite the inevitable awkwardness. Afterward, she felt a sense of contentment that went far to take the edge off all her recent trials and tribulations. She would not soon forget what they'd all been through lately, though down here in the dark where they clung, it was easy to forget for a while, stop looking back and instead look forward.

She rested a while, then rose to take a leak. "I'd like to do that again," she said a little coquettishly, glancing over her shoulder, "as many times as you're willing until the end of my heat." Towhee didn't await an answer, slipping outside to turn the snow yellow.

But she wasn't gone long for more than a minute, after which she peeked her head back inside in a very "Here's Johnny!" sort of way.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: [m] My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 04:03 PM