Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He looked rather out of it still, to which Towhee only smirked. She moseyed over to him, curling up next to him with a sigh as she soaked in his body heat after being outdoors. She told herself to leave Reyes alone until he woke properly, perhaps even catch a few winks herself. But her hormones were demanding and impatient.

Bending toward his face, Towhee nibbled at his ear lobe, a growl rumbling in her throat. It was novel, this dynamic. Reyes wasn't like all her past lovers: a one night stand, a means to an end. That came with a lot of considerations down the line, of course. Right now, it just meant she would have a chance to actually get to know her partner, find a rhythm between the two of them. That was exciting in its own right.

When Reyes didn't stir fast enough for her liking, she said, "YO, REYES," in an imperious voice, oblivious to just how loud it came out and boomed around their little cave.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: [m] My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 04:56 PM