Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He jerked awake and Towhee laughed at his expense, the sound cutting off with a slight oof sound when his flailing limbs hooked into her and she found herself tugged face-to-face. She blinked owlishly, then smirked and did her best to stick her tongue in his nostril.

"Just wanted to say," the Sovereign said, shoving at him to free herself but not going far. In fact, she pressed back into him, teeth combing at the fur of his shoulder, "I'm glad we're doing this, Reyes. And now can we go back to actually doing this." The nip she delivered to the tender spot where his hip and leg joined left little to the imagination about her intentions.

Want to fade and/or archive here, baby daddy? ;)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: [m] My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 06:23 PM