Moonspear Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He intended to leave the aloe plant with her, though Towhee wasn’t sure how she was meant to apply it herself. She supposed she had plenty of people to ask to lend a hand, though, so she said nothing, merely nodded.

Alaric probably meant nothing by it, though his pet name and accompanying wink made her wonder: was he flirting with her? No, that was absurd. But his resemblance to Maxim made her breath catch in her throat for a second before she blew out a breath and shoved all thoughts of romance—past, present and future—from her mind.

She closed her eyes, focusing on the tingling along her back and the soft rush of petrichor-scented air making its way into the den.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi. - by Towhee - June 15, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi. - by Towhee - June 28, 2023, 09:32 AM