Northstar Vale And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Despite everything, Towhee managed a smile when Jr signed back at her. She nodded and bent to nudge the top of the girl’s crown before raising her head and glancing back toward the den’s mouth. Where was Sable?

Jack had appeared and was trying to tickle his little brother. Towhee’s chest tightened at the sight. She decided to leave them to their game and seize this opportunity to talk to her daughter one-on-one. Perhaps that was for the best anyway. She could single out each kid for this tough conversation.

-Walk beside me,- Towhee instructed the Atoma, then began striding through the willows toward Lotus Spring.

She led Jr toward the small streams feeding into the spring, then guided her across a shallow point. Soon they wandered to the meadow yonder. Towhee could see Leona’s grave. She moved toward it, stopping just short of the mound of earth scattered with dead flowers.

Sweeping out a foreleg, Towhee said, -This is Wraen’s Nest.- She looked into her own face, only much littler, and added, -You’re welcome to look around. Just stay in my sight.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine. - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine. - by Towhee - April 19, 2023, 09:04 AM