Northstar Vale And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-Yes, Wraen’s Nest,- Towhee patiently repeated for the toddler’s sake. -Wraen was a friend of mine a long time ago. She’s gone now, though.-

She didn’t say anything else for the moment, giving the pup a chance to look around a little. Towhee watched as she approached Leo’s grave and sniffed at the dry petals littered on the ground there. Soon, the Atoma looked at her with a question.

-You know how Jack’s your older brother? You had an older sister too. Her name was Leona. She’s gone, like Wraen.- Towhee paused, then said with a bit more directness, -They died before you were born. Leo is buried here. Sometimes we visit this place to think of her.-

That was quite the concept for someone so young to grasp. Towhee wasn’t sure how much Towhee Jr would really understand. But she was there to field any questions the youngster might have about death.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine. - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine. - by Towhee - April 19, 2023, 03:43 PM