Northstar Vale And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her lookalike accepted her terms, with some measure of excitement. Towhee’s lips twitched into a smile, which slid off her face a moment later. She suddenly felt the full weight of her exhaustion. When was the last time she’d slept properly? The answer was cuttingly obvious: the last night Maxim had shared their den.

-Cool deal. Now, how about you explore this place a little? See if you can find any interesting smells. Maybe I can teach you a little about tracking now. And if we’re really lucky, maybe we’ll even get in some hunting practice…-

She made an encouraging shooing motion, waiting for Towhee Jr to take the lead. Towhee glanced at Leo’s grave for a moment before padding after her living daughter, eager to provide some normalcy by doing some everyday things with her child.

I figured we could wrap this one here? :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine. - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: And they’ll sew feathеrs in my spine. - by Towhee - May 02, 2023, 08:32 AM