Bramblepoint who's this stupid clown
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Patrolling, in Towhee's mind, was typically about keeping wolves out of the pack's territory, not in it. But Tegan flipped the script on her today by attempting to sneak away from the caldera. When she apprehended him, she was tempted to tell him to stay within the safety of their boundaries. But after a speculative glance in the direction of their defeated nemeses' woods, Towhee decided they should celebrate their recent victory by exploring more freely than before. Besides, the pups were fully grown, at least physically.

She guided him toward the familiar Bramblepoint, memories of her recent rendezvous there with Hydra still fresh in her mind. But instead of finding Moonspear's svelte Beta, they came across a strange white wolf. "Tegan," Towhee said more loudly than intended (a common occurrence), "get behind me, now." She moved forward to expedite her own command, meanwhile eyeballing the unfamiliar wolf moving through the trees in a roughly southern direction—straight toward the caldera.

Wordlessly, Towhee moved to step into his path, effectively blocking it. Her orange eyes combed over the white wolf, quietly assessing. "There's a pack that way. Unless you're planning on joining it, I recommend you change direction." She paused thoughtfully. "There's another to the west as well," she disclosed as further fair warning.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
who's this stupid clown - by Dune - February 02, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Tegan - February 02, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Towhee - February 02, 2018, 12:43 PM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Dune - February 02, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Tegan - February 02, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Towhee - February 02, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Dune - February 02, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Tegan - February 02, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Towhee - February 03, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Dune - February 05, 2018, 12:10 PM
RE: who's this stupid clown - by Tegan - February 10, 2018, 11:48 AM