Shadewood ulu ⚯
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
did he not understand the things that she had said? shifting uncomfortably, kukutux attempted to make sense of the life he presented. it seemed unrealistic that gwen would simply accept her, especially if she had already bonded with cry in the way he had with her. "no, i mean ... she is of your spirit. here," the girl corrected, lifting a small paw to her chest as she peered in his direction. "i am not that." perhaps now the man would see what she meant.

as for the rest, kukutux realized that the role of second wife was not something a male could fathom. her concessions to gwen would be to make the pale creature more comfortable in her own home, less convinced that she could lose her place to the younger. and it was proper this way, for the girl did not expect to be seen in the same light as was the woman cry already loved. 

to be second was not to be thought of as less, or to be a slave. she would expect that cry claim and protect their children alongside any from his first wife, and provide her with what she asked as his mate. and once she had given him sons, gwen could not drive her out. her position in the shaman's home would be permanent. 

feeling slighted, and as though cry would never accept that this was the way things must be done if they were to coexist, her springmint gaze fell to the stone between them. she must fish tomorrow, kukutux decided, and search for berries to grind once she had found a beast that could provide the shuddering slabs of yellow fat. but for now — cry commanded her attention once more, and the girl lay back her ears in submissive acceptance of his word. 

"if ... if your mate does not want another beneath your roof, then i ask you speak on my behalf if another man wants me as wife, and tell him that i will do well." for had she not already? pressing for what she desired was unseemly, and could only result in strife; the protection of this pack was sorely needed, even if their ways were ironbound with a lack of logic. kuktutux would not further press the issue; she had offered, cry had spoken. there was nothing more that needed to be said.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - February 02, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - February 02, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - February 02, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - February 07, 2019, 01:45 PM