Cedar Sweep Tits on a tricycle.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He seemed well and even answered some questions she wouldn't have brought up herself, though she was certainly curious. Rye didn't seem to know what to make of the four leaders, though he didn't seem upset about the circumstances. Towhee felt a little riled by that, though she hid it and the feeling soon faded. Staying open-minded seemed to suit Rye pretty well, likely better than Towhee's maelstrom of negative emotions of late had served her.

-"Things are going pretty well. We've settled in Hideaway Strath, just across this river and through the passage,"- Towhee replied, turning broadside to the river to point, though it was impossible to miss the corridor through the mountain pass. Facing him again, she continued, -"I'm not thrilled to hear what's happened with the pack. New leaders, new digs, even a new name, I heard? But I guess that's none of my business now,"- she did think to add.

She drew in a deep breath of the woodsy air, then squinted thoughtfully. -"How about you? Are you happy with all the changes? You can always run away to Asterism Grove if you want..."- It was mostly a jest, as Towhee had never deigned to steal any of the Redhawks from her sister's ranks, aside from the family of four. But she was partly serious too, she realized. Her ears twisted backward almost pensively as she waited to see what he'd say.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 17, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 11:36 AM