Sun Mote Copse Coheed and Cambria
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Skipping with permission to wrap this! :)

While Fig gazed off in the direction Fen had gone (exercising hell'a self-control, surely), Towhee tuned in to Phox's signing. It hadn't even occurred to her that he hadn't known he would find Fennec safe and sound here in the copse. Even she hadn't been a sure bet, though surely it hadn't been hard to guess that Towhee would immediately go to their sister pack.

She cringed when her brother explained the nature of his injuries and how he'd gotten them. She had been utterly foolish to climb the pass and had apparently set a horrible example. Towhee's orange gaze flicked to Fig, glad at least that their son hadn't been the one to attempt it. And he'd been there for Phox, as had Raven and the Frosthawks. Of course, none of that was surprising. Despite her guilt over the whole matter, Towhee smiled fondly.

-"I knew you guys would never leave willingly,"- Towhee said, -"and look at us, proving that even if life throws its hardest wrenches, we'll always find our way back to each other. Fuck you, Mother Nature, am I right?"- She smirked, then went in for another loose group hug (yanking an unsuspecting Fig in by the neck) before ushering them into the copse.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 22, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Figment - December 22, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Fennec - December 22, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 22, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Figment - December 22, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Fennec - December 22, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 22, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Figment - December 22, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Towhee - December 22, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Fennec - December 23, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 09:49 AM