Frogspawn Swamp Nerds trying to dance.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If she did fall pregnant, at least Arcturus was the least likely to be the father. Despite her misgivings there, Towhee felt her previous flicker of hope bounce giddily as she considered the possibilities. Abruptly, she remembered speaking to Finley about this last summer. "Well, never say never," her godmother's lips echoed from the past. "Sometimes things are just... not what you expect." She needed to get back to expecting the unexpected, which honestly seemed like a good way to approach life in general.

Speaking of which, she jumped when someone jostled against her shoulder. Towhee's head whipped around sharply, only to lock eyes with a smiling Penn. She blinked at him, the sudden tension melting from her even as her thoughts about her possible pregnancy drifted away, though not without leaving a gleeful little twist in the pit of her belly.

"Yo," she greeted, only to have her attention snatched away by the approach of someone else. Towhee hadn't heard his shouting, of course, but she could see the look on his face. Her own contorted in a strange blend of confusion and recognition. He wasn't entirely familiar; where did she know him from...?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 16, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 18, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Zane - January 18, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 19, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Zane - January 20, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 24, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Zane - January 26, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 27, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 27, 2020, 08:01 PM