Moonspear i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the individual that swept down was fierce and terrible, hugely powerful, magnificent with her own might.

kukutux quailed, ears cupping tightly back against her skull as the roil of stormcloud thrummed in the throat of the iggari, directed first at her regent. her stare would have been one of consternation, wide-eyed desperate blinking, but the girl found her composure swiftly, and bowed her head in quick obeisance toward the one who would be her new ruler.

eyes the color of nightlit waterfall coursed into kukutux, compelling her with a pierce that brooked no disobedience. "this woman is eager to learn," the girl whispered, voice shaking as she inched forward at the summons. "this woman brings furs she has cured, and meat she has dried, to show you how she might preserve things to be used longer. this woman," kukutux went on, girlish voice fluttering against the cold air, daring a terrified blink upward, "is irnisiksiiji," the wrong word!

" — birth ... delivery for ... babies," kukutux stumbled, forgetting easily the common title for what it was she had managed to make herself. "and healer. knower of many herbs."

a pause. she only then noticed the dawngold gaze of the man who hovered close, his eyes upon her. kukutux wilted further. kisuk, the spirit whispered, and surely it was so.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air - by Kukutux - January 29, 2020, 12:29 PM