Sun Mote Copse I've never been what I know I should be oh,
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Since this one's sat a while and it's outdated, I'm gonna wrap it for us. :)

She visibly sagged with relief as pent-up tension left her muscles. "I'm glad to hear you say that," Towhee said, then realized the pun and laughed, "Well, you know what I mean. Really, it means a lot." Her eyes shifted to the pup stood quietly beside Hydra before her gaze strayed back to her sister-in-arm's swarthy features and she said, "I'll tell you all about it while we take a walk through the copse. Sound like a plan?"

Towhee wasn't usually the most inviting when it came to outsiders entering the territory, though she found she felt a lot less possessive of the copse, especially now. With Hydra's approval, relocation was all but certain. Their alliance would be stronger than ever, so she felt no qualms as she motioned them to follow and led them on a jaunt through the pack's domain, regaling Hydra and Mintaka with all the tea they could possibly digest.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - October 30, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Mintaka - November 07, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - November 09, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Towhee - December 06, 2020, 10:43 PM