Redhawk Caldera I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
For an entire week, Towhee did nothing but lie near Tailfeather Creek with her eyes closed. She only stirred to fetch a drink or relieve herself. She didn't eat. She didn't sleep much, despite appearances. If anyone approached, she refused to engage. She withdrew into herself, shutting out the whole entire world as part of her died along with Blackbird and Butterfly.

But when she felt the first kicks and knew life still stirred inside her, Towhee peeled herself off the ground, took a long drink—that made them kick all the harder—and went in search of food. She would not lose the rest of her litter, even if last week's events had stripped her of her entire vision for the future.

After eating a small meal, Towhee went in search of @Phox. She hadn't spoken with anyone in the past seven days and she didn't want to have this conversation, yet she knew she must. Towhee assumed Phox had punished Reyes for what he'd done to Niamh, though she couldn't know for sure until they caught up.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 03:02 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 05:08 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 07, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 07, 2021, 11:07 AM