Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As she approached the far side of the forest, Towhee stopped and leaned against a tree. Her head fell to hang between her shoulders as she wondered if she could even make this trip. She already felt totally out of energy. That made her extremely vulnerable too. She swallowed and let out a breath, looking up again to squint and try to gauge the remaining distance.

Towhee startled when she saw someone walking up to her. "Shit," she hissed, pushing away from the tree. She was just about to curse her own idiocy when recognition hit and she felt her legs go weak with relief. She sank back against the trunk, its rough bark digging into her elbow.

"Bronco," she said, "I'm glad you're here. Maybe you can help drag my fat ass to Moonglow." Although it was a joke, there was no merriment on her face. If anything, it reflected the hideous strain of her life lately. "I was heading there to see Meerkat." Towhee paused, thinking. "I'm guessing she told you I asked her to move back to the caldera?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by Towhee - March 14, 2021, 08:57 PM