Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As she gathered her wits for the remaining leg of the journey, she saw Bronco physically falter. Her brows knitted as she gazed at him, baffled and curious. He signed a question at her, which she meant to answer with a nod. Instead, she just stared at him for a few beats before turning away to gaze in the direction of Moonspear and, beyond that, the place where Meerkat now lived.

"She makes me happy," Towhee spoke to the distance, then brought her eyes back to Bronco's face, "all you kids do." She paused, taking a breath. "I just need to see someone who's never let me down. Because that's all anyone's doing around here lately." She gestured abortively at the caldera, then realized how unfair she was being and added, "Well, not Phox and Rue. Or that Lenny guy. But..."

Towhee knew she was revealing too much, if she didn't want to drag Bronco into the drama with his mother. But as she thought of Niamh, then Reyes, and last of all, Eljay, she felt so emotionally left for dead that she blurted, "There's part of me that wants to go to Moonglow and just... stay there. I need to get away from this nightmare before I fucking murder someone. And I know! I know that's goddamn moronic and shitty. I know!"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by Towhee - March 14, 2021, 10:19 PM