Redhawk Caldera i'm stuck in folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He seemed quite enthused by the whole idea, namely the puppies. There was some part of her that felt a little leery of letting someone she didn't know too well near her offspring. But he was part of the fold now. And there was no time like the present to get to know him better.

"Yes, especially if that's something you feel passionate about," replied Towhee before abruptly remembering Rue's words of yore: "One of us—whoever runs into New Guy first—can talk with him about hunting. Make sure he knows there will be more hungry mouths in a few weeks." "I forgot to mention pregnant bitches on the list. You could help me out by bringing me food or even supplies to make my den more comfortable."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm stuck in folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on - by Towhee - March 22, 2021, 10:04 PM