Sunset Valley Lights from the airfield, shining upon you.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

"'Course," she said simply, glad to have cheered him up even a little bit. "I'm not going anywhere. Except over there, eventually," Towhee quipped, pointing at Moonglow's temporary outpost in the near distance. She laughed lightly, throwing a companionable elbow at Rye.

Towhee spent the next several minutes explaining just how she'd ended up among the "moon woman's" ranks. She told him how she knew the pain of losing everyone, finding herself entirely on her own. But she'd made the most of it somehow and she believed Rye could manage that too, given some time.

"I'm sure I'll see you around," were her parting words when the time came, giving his nose a friendly nip before Towhee resumed her earlier trajectory toward the hunters' camp. She kept an eye out for Nyra as she went; she wouldn't soon forget Rye's accusations nor the woman's megalomaniac reactions.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 20, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 27, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 27, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 01, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 04, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 05, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 07, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 10, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 17, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - January 17, 2022, 01:04 AM