Northstar Vale And I can end the planet in a holocaust
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee barely registered her brother’s arrival, still desperate for an explanation for her son’s distress. Only when no answer was forthcoming did she glance up at the other two, her confused and stricken gaze imploring someone to tell her what was going on.

Phox began signing and her eyes cut to him, recognizing her daughter’s name. He couldn’t seem to finish his sentence. Towhee’s eyes bored into him, willing him to spit it out. Then she glanced at Zulema before her eyes dropped to Jack again. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to intuit something horrible had happened to Leona.

-Where is she?- Towhee signed, her limbs practically jackknifing the air. -Stay here with Jack,- she added the moment Phox gave her some semblance of directions.

Not sure what state her daughter would be in when she found her, Towhee could only brace herself. She supposed she already knew the girl was dead, based on the reactions of her loved ones. Trembling from head to toe, knowing her life would never be the same again, the mother went to her daughter.

I’ve revived this and posted out of turn since it’s an important thread and I wanted to tack on a post for closure!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - January 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 29, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 30, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 31, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - February 19, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - March 17, 2023, 02:55 PM