Neverwinter Forest They said, “Love is only equal to the pain.”
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She lost the fight, falling into a drowse. In that liminal space between sleep and waking, Towhee found herself back at the caldera. She buried Leona’s bones beside Blackbird, Butterfly and Marten. She cried bitterly, wondering why her daughter was only a skeleton. Where was her flesh, her fur? She hadn’t been dead but a few days…

Towhee started awake, tears clinging to her eyelashes. She saw Maxim standing nearby and lurched to her feet. Shakily she trudged to him and thrust her snout into his ruff, one foreleg coming up to clutch at his neck. For a long moment, she just held onto him.

Me and Jackie, we couldn’t stand being there right now, Towhee babbled once she drew back, but I didn’t mean to leave you there by yourself. I’m, she tried to say but her voice failed her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: They said, “Love is only equal to the pain.” - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 04:02 PM