Kintla Flatlands aero
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His mouth didn’t move, only his legs. Towhee sensed a certain gravity in this choice. She watched carefully as he translated his thoughts from his mind via his limbs. She sensed a tremble in his artfully signed words and grasped at him the instant he completed his thought.

Holding onto him a moment, she stared into his eyes before releasing him and replying, -It will be the hardest thing we ever do, living with Leo’s ghost.- Towhee paused, glanced around and then with muted gestures, added, -This is a turning point in our lives. I thought about the other directions we could go. I thought about leaving Epoch to do our own thing, like we talked about.-

Oh, she’d thought so many things since departing the vale. When she hadn’t been quietly conversing with her mate, son and grandson, Towhee had been lost in her thoughts for days.

-But,- she continued after a beat of stillness, -Jack has to be our priority now. And if Jack needs to go home to Epoch, then that’s what we’re gonna do. Even if it’s hard—and it will be so fucking hard, Maxim—we have to do what’s best for our son. And our future sons and daughters. If we all hold onto each other, we’ll get through this hell on earth.-

Tears brimmed, heavy drops careening down sunken cheekbones. She hadn’t eaten since the day Leo had died.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 08:37 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 09:13 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 10:40 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 04, 2023, 06:30 PM