Master
4,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
*tags any/all @Males*

It was the last thing she'd ever thought she'd do: go looking for outsiders. Especially considering the nature of her interest, Towhee would probably look back on this and cringe a lot. Right now, though, she was ruled by her hormones. Having exhausted her options among the Redhawks ranks—her instincts prohibited her from seeking those related to her—the unsatisfied Beta departed the plateau and headed into the bog between it and the copse to the east.

It was the middle of the night when Towhee found a suitable spot. She looked upward, searching for the moon, and found nothing but black sky. Nonetheless, she threw her snout into the air and howled (or, rather, yowled), announcing her status even as her scent swamped her surroundings.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi was just getting ready to sprint at the flock of birds she'd been slowly creeping up on when Towhee's yowling rang out.  The horrendous noise startled both her and the birds, who took off hastily.  Shit!

Who the hell did they think they were?  Kiwi growled in self-righteous frustration and immediately began to look for the source of the noise.

The first thing that came over her was the scent.  It was strange, but not bad, and intensely distracting.  So much so that she didn't immediately recognize Towhee.

Her fur bristled when she did get close enough to see who it was, though.  She'd been fully intent on chewing the woman out and telling her to shut the hell up, but now she caught herself with a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach.  She didn't even know Towhee that well, but what she imagined made her flustered.

She had no clue what to do with that, so she just snarled, landing on the idea that chasing her off was the easiest way to get rid of all of that.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
Gonna play this like he's joined FB but being vague.

The wolf had been prowling through the territory on a hunt of his own, eager to find a job to do that would keep him out of everyone's way while he recovered fully from the bear attack. His trail led away from the claim due to his natural wanderlust, but Larus had been trailing one of the border scents in order to keep from getting lost. He had inadvertently been following one of his superiors; paired with the aroma of the bog, it had seemed much weaker.

But then there was a cacophonous sound bludgeoning the air, a flurry of movement ahead as birds erupted in fright, and Larus watched the chaos for a moment without knowing what was going on — until he smelled it. A pungent musk that drew him closer and closer. He looked around for whoever or whatever had made that bizarre sound but even as he did that, he slowly forgot why he had roamed out here to begin with. The scent wasn't particularly good; it was alluring in a basic, bestial sense.

A few seconds later and Larus spotted the pair. A ginger with her teeth shining in the spring light, facing off against an oddly patterned woman; he sniffed the air and tensed, unsure of what to make of it, and that was the last thing he would remember. Larus was growing more intoxicated by the moment. He stalked closer, feeling hot and bothered, and turned a grimace of teeth towards the ginger - rounding upon the two of them yet finding himself growing possessive of the black coated woman.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't even notice the flock of birds because of the lack of moonlight and, naturally, she didn't hear them take wing. Towhee also didn't hear the snarl, though Kiwi's movement toward her caught her attention. The mercenary stared at the yearling's aggressive body language for a beat, though before she could react, a second form materialized from the night's thick black shadows.

He responded to Kiwi's inexplicable behavior with a flash of his teeth. Towhee ignored Kiwi's presence completely as soon as the male strode onto the scene. She welcomed him closer with an uncharacteristic mewl even as she closed the distance. Her tail waved, fanning her scent about in the air, though it stilled once the two were close enough to sniff noses.

Towhee hadn't been too choosy with the members of her own ranks, though she took a moment to assess the stranger. He appeared hale enough, her senior by a year or two. He was not particularly built, though he was leanly muscled. The Beta's right ear pinned backward as she nodded her approval. She saw no reason not to invite this outsider inside... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Swiveling, Towhee presented her hindquarters to him. This put Kiwi back in her line of sight and Towhee peered at her, wondering again at her niece's strange behavior. She couldn't care less if the girl watched, though if she tried to interrupt, the mercenary would not tolerate any taco blocko attempts.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She didn't react, which only keyed Kiwi up more.  She was worth more than being ignored.  Then a guy showed up, some stranger who she hadn't yet met.  Kiwi gave out a low growl, spoiling for a fight.  She couldn't explain why, but something was shoving her, clouding her mind and making her itch to rip this other wolf a new one.

This odd mix of revulsion, attraction, and dominance swirled in her.  She wouldn't be Kiwi if the latter didn't win out, though.  They weren't in Firebird claim, but they were in her space and it was enough.  She rushed at them, her teeth bared as she beelined for Yellowbelly.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
A wave of ferality swept through him when the ginger countered his advance with snarling of her own, and then had the balls to actually come at him; Yellowbelly couldn't help the defensive reaction of his body any more than he could stop his attraction to the black wolf. She swept in too close, too fast. The dark wolf was in the middle of positioning herself at him and the musk of her body, primed and ready, further aggravated the situation. He couldn't do much but take the brunt of the ginger's charge, butting at her with his shoulder and snarling, bristling, trying to force her away with his posturing and snapping teeth, crowding in to her as if to herd her away from the woman he currently claimed as his.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Contrary to Kiwi's belief, she was in their space. And when her niece charged at them, angling for the stranger, Towhee let out a downright savage snarl. If she had been in her right mind, she might've demanded to know what the hell the yearling thought she was doing. But she wasn't in the mindset or mood for words. Towhee was very much operating on her basest instincts lately.

Her would-be partner fielded the brunt of the attack, trying to bluff Kiwi away, all the movement forcing him apart from Towhee. The black she-wolf whirled and sprang at her niece, keeping her teeth and claws sheathed but trying to hit her with brute force. She would not tolerate this disruption. If Kiwi didn't take the hint from both of her opponents, Towhee was currently not above resorting to actual violence.

565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She couldn't explain why she wanted to fight them, but something was urging her on.  It was like a switch had flipped and she suddenly felt like letting them remain here was an affront to her own strength and position.  She couldn't let that happen.

Both of them came at her at once, and they both dwarfed her in size.  She dodged Firefly, but doing so set her straight in Towhee's path.  She took the hit and was knocked off her feet, the breath whooshing from her lungs as she hit the ground.  

Surprisingly, this did not make her come at them harder.  Instead it shocked her back, and as she scrabbled up she had the thought of how stupid it would be to be injured like this.  She couldn't afford it.

So, with a final glare, and wishing she could finish it, she took off back towards home.  Once she got there, reason would come back and open a whole new slew of questions she didn't have the answers to yet.  She knew one thing though - she did not like this feeling, the one that something other than she was in control.
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
With the ginger driven off, the wolf could turn his full attention upon the woman. He did not wait while Kiwi floundered and fled — his body shifted to tend to Towhee, bristling all over and full of aggressive energy after the tiny spat. The only result of having the ginger try to separate the two fo them was, he wanted her all the more. And having won her, Yellowbelly felt entitled to his spoils. A part of him did not know what to do — thankfully for both of them, he was being driven by his more primal instincts, and his lizard brain was in full control. She had been offering herself up before the quarrel so it was easy to assume she'd be shoving her rear in to his face like a pregnant cat; he welcomed any such behavior, crooning at her, rumbling deep in his chest as he advanced, no longer impeded.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The impact sent Kiwi flying (ironically) and also seemed to knock some sense into her. She fled and as soon as she disappeared, Towhee forgot about her entirely. It was even dubious whether she'd remember this entire encounter once she recovered her decorum.

Presently, she closed the space between herself and her suitor. Her tail wiggled in an entirely uncharacteristic way as she openly welcomed his advances. As he pressed closer, she turned and presented herself for the taking, yowling as they coupled and quite possibly disturbing those slumbering both on the plateau and in the copse.

Mind concluding for us? :)

497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
They were alone and together — the ginger driven off, and the intoxication of the woman took hold of him completely. She was ready for him and he, lunging for her, rose up to meet her body with his own. He was more forceful than what would've otherwise occurred had he been in his right mind, but that went with the territory — she was ready and willing, and Yellowbelly wasn't about to let the moment slip away from him. A rumble of pleasure emanated from him as he mounted her and pulled at her hips with his forelimbs, bringing her in line with his own hips - and then things really took off. He'd have his way with her a myriad of times with a seemingly endless drive; they were locked together thereafter, but even when he could disembark he would start up again, furious and wanting more, more, more, until he'd exhausted himself and could not stop her from slipping away from him.