Sun Mote Copse haters gonna hate
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Hungry cat," he said, which made Towhee's brow furrow. When? Where? How? She felt a familiar sense of bewilderment bubbling inside her. Had Pippin been in the grove? Why hadn't he answered their calls? How hadn't they come across him, especially if he'd been injured? None of it made any damn sense.

She met his unexpectedly acerbic question with a blink. Since when did Pippin speak to her that way? Since when did she allow it? But Towhee was too tired—and too relieved to see him, even if he wasn't one of her dearer loved ones—that she simply shook her head with that same weariness afflicting him.

"I wasn't," she did supply, though that was all she was going to say on the matter. "I'm going to call @Wraen. You need to stay here, with us, at least until you're better, though hopefully longer." Without waiting for a reply, Towhee sent up a quick (and ungodly loud) howl for the Sovereign.

While they waited on the leader, Towhee's tongue pressed against the backs of her teeth. She had so many questions... but were there any answers? She shook her head again, mostly to herself this time, though in the end, she couldn't resist the impulse to say, "Fen, Sundance and Dorea turned up. Now you. But what about Phox? Fig? The others? Where are they? Do you know?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
haters gonna hate - by Pippin - December 02, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Towhee - December 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Pippin - December 12, 2019, 06:07 AM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Towhee - December 12, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Pippin - December 20, 2019, 06:08 AM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Towhee - December 20, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Wraen - December 20, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: haters gonna hate - by Pippin - January 04, 2020, 10:06 AM