Sun Mote Copse Departure to destruction.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her jaw began to tremble, her teeth officially starting to chatter, just when Finley materialized from the freezing flurries, a touch of warmth urging Towhee forward. She nodded silently and plodded after the Honoree until they were in the shelter of the Blackthorns' den. It wasn't warm in here, per se, but it was certainly warmer than outdoors. Towhee's mouth relaxed as the cold seeped from her bones.

Still feeling a little stiff with it—and now wet with the melting ice formerly clinging to her pelt—Towhee pressed against a wall and sank down with a long-suffering sigh. She then sought her godmother's gaze, reading the troubled expression and sad eyes with a pang of empathy. She reached across the space to offer a consoling nuzzle to Finley's hoary chin.

"Soon as this weather clears up a bit, I'm going to go out and look for her," Towhee murmured after a moment.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 04, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 20, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 21, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 21, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 10:20 PM