Sun Mote Copse Departure to destruction.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her godmother's signing surprised her, in more than one way. Firstly, she wasn't expecting that particular admission. Secondly, she realized she hadn't been signing conversations much lately. Ever since the grove's fall, she'd stopped using ptero as much. It hadn't been a conscious decision and Towhee hadn't been aware of it until this very moment. There was a lot to unpack there, later though. Right now, she focused on Finley's words.

It made her think of their conversation about Towhee's own fertility, how Finley had chosen the optimistic angle. She drew in a breath and let it out slowly, parsing her godmother's words. Did she mean she, like Towhee, didn't think it was a possibility? Or was this a conscientious decision she was making? Maybe she felt too old; or like she'd had enough for one lifetime; or maybe Sugar's disappearance had pushed her over the edge.

"How come?" Towhee inquired, eyes soft. -Talk to me,- she added silently before placing one of her paws over one of Finley's in a gesture of comfort and solidarity.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 04, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 20, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 21, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 21, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 10:20 PM