Sun Mote Copse Departure to destruction.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Had the mood not been so somber, Towhee might have joked about stepping in to raise the feeble Finley's kids. She'd done it before, with Camilla's, not unlike the way Finley had taken over when Fox had died. That's what family did. But she kept that thought to herself, allowing her godmother the safe space she needed to hash out her feelings on the matter.

-"Feeling useless is the worst,"- Towhee agreed, knowing exactly what it felt like but wanting to focus on and hopefully alleviate some of Finley's pain over it. -"You may not be able to do the heavy lifting yourself, though maybe you could delegate search parties? You're a scout, you can give those of us with the energy some pro tips."- She smiled gently, hoping none of that made her godmother feel even worse about the situation.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 04, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 20, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 21, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 21, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 10:20 PM