Sun Mote Copse When there's nothing left to burn
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Hey!" Towhee shouted, too caught up to sign, "What is that? What'd you just—hey! Spit it out! Now!" She put a paw to her child's mouth, slipping a toe against her gums and tiny teeth, prepared to yank the thing out if necessary. But Meerkat's jaw loosened and out came... "What is that?" Her nose wrinkled and she shook her head.

A few minutes later, @Phox stopped by to feed the pup some freshly chewed meat. Towhee asked him to keep an eye on Meerkat while she took some time to herself. -"She's been putting random things in her mouth,"- she informed her fellow parent before striding off into the copse. She loved her little girl, truly and deeply, yet she was particularly glad for the break just now. It was such a delight, watching Meerkat grow, but she became more of a handful every day.

The sight of a heavily pregnant Niamh dozing in a patch of sunshine made Towhee stop short, a slow smile curling over her muzzle. She padded over to the Honoree and reclined on her haunches before sliding forward onto her belly with a contented sound. Not wanting to disturb her friend's rest, Towhee yawned lightly and prepared to wait her out.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 26, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 29, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 31, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - April 01, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - April 04, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - April 08, 2020, 01:28 PM