Sun Mote Copse When there's nothing left to burn
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
In the brief interim before Niamh stirred, Towhee's thoughts strayed to her recently deceased godparents, as they often did when she was given any amount of time to stop and think. She sucked in a deep breath, happy for the distraction when her friend roused and slowly rolled onto her back, her distended belly on display. The Regent's lips twitched into a faint smile at the sight, gladdened by the sign of new Blackthorns even as her heart ached for the ones who'd passed away.

Niamh maneuvered onto her side and commented about the discomforts of late pregnancy. Towhee's head tilted, wondering what it must be like, knowing. It sounded uncomfortable, though, so she couldn't quite bring herself to feel bad about the lost opportunity. Besides, there was always the chance that, someday, maybe next year, she could experience it for herself...

-"How many do you think are in there?"- Towhee asked, craning her neck to touch her nose softly to Niamh's flank. -"I can't wait to see what Meerkat makes of her younger siblings."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 26, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 29, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 31, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - April 01, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - April 04, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - April 08, 2020, 01:28 PM