Sun Mote Copse When there's nothing left to burn
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The momentary pause made Towhee blink, though she didn't question it further when Niamh joked about carrying eight or nine pups. She huffed, smiling when her friend went on to paint pretty pictures in her head about all the babies playing together. Such images helped take the sharp edge off her melancholy, though the mood of the conversation took another downturn, albeit in a slightly different direction.

Fortunately, Fig and Fen were no strangers, though they did spend most of their time off doing their own things. Towhee wondered why Bronco would avoid his mother and where Nellie might've gone. She chewed at her lip but didn't bother speculating aloud. She just hoped Nellie didn't up and vanish like before.

-"Our older kids don't need us as much anymore. But that's fine, these freeloading newbies will require 'round-the-clock attention to offset that,"- Towhee reassured, clicking her tongue thoughtfully. -"I know you probably don't wanna move right now but whenever you're up for it, wanna show me the den?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 26, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 29, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 31, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - April 01, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - April 04, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - April 08, 2020, 01:28 PM