Sun Mote Copse When there's nothing left to burn
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her friend's description made sense and sounded familiar, based on her own vague experiences prior to her daughter's birth. Towhee waited patiently while Niamh toileted, then slowly resumed their walk. She caught her mind wandering back toward the number of pups currently kicking in her companion's womb. She supposed she could envy Niamh, for getting to experience all the classic stages of pregnancy and for having multiples, but that would include childbirth. She grimaced inwardly at the thought of delivering multiple pups, not to mention rearing them. Meerkat was already enough of a handful all on her own!

But then, Towhee would be there the whole way and the pups, however many they numbered, would get the benefit of three full-time parents. And outside of bringing them into the world and feeding them those first few weeks, childcare would be balanced between not two but three very capable wolves. It was kind of crazy to think that this would've been her only avenue of parenthood, by proxy, until Meerkat's surprise arrival.

She realized she'd gotten lost in her thoughts and suddenly blinked her sharp orange eyes to a focus. -"Are we there yet?"- Towhee couldn't help but joke.

I was thinking we could wrap this one now that the kiddos are here, what'cha think? :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 26, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 29, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 30, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - March 30, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - March 31, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - April 01, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by Towhee - April 04, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: When there's nothing left to burn - by RIP Niamh - April 08, 2020, 01:28 PM