Sun Mote Copse the fortune lady came along and walked beside,
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Literally no more than ten minutes had passed since her confrontation with Wraen when something touched her back this time. Completely emotionally strung out at this point, Towhee whirled. She didn't bare her teeth, though a growl escaped her. Actually, it sounded a lot more like a rumbling whimper but she wasn't to know that.

Recoiling to put a few feet of space between them, Towhee just looked back at Arcturus. Her own face was wrenched with grief, face still damp and salty, nose runny, palms sweaty, mom's spaghetti, vomit on her sweater already. He looked like he was about to come at her just like Wraen, so she just stood there to take it, too emotionally spent to do anything else.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the fortune lady came along and walked beside, - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 02:05 PM