Sun Mote Copse the fortune lady came along and walked beside,
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn't catch a single word of Arcturus's parting speech and didn't even realize he'd gone until her sore eyes slowly lifted and she found herself looking at Niamh rather than the Tradesman. She blinked, head rearing backward in mild shock, then swept their surroundings with her watery gaze. Arcturus was nowhere in sight. Towhee's feelings were already so mixed up that she didn't know how to feel about what felt like an abrupt, unannounced departure.

Her attention swung back to Niamh. She did feel a little resentment toward her and Phox, despite herself, but Towhee didn't want to let it manifest. She was pretty sure that, more than anything, she was jealous of their ability to keep a cool head about these matters. She drew in a deep breath, then pushed herself into a seated position before gently reaching out to brush her muzzle against Niamh's.

-"Wraen and Arcturus both came at me hot,"- she reported feebly, not really sure what else to say.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the fortune lady came along and walked beside, - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 03:24 PM