Sun Mote Copse the fortune lady came along and walked beside,
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee appreciated Niamh's sentiment immensely in this moment, even if she couldn't help but refute, -"I'm only Sovereign because Wraen's too frail right now,"- with a thoughtful frown as she remembered the signs of her ailment during their heated discussion. -"She said she wouldn't question my judgment, then she went ahead and questioned my judgment,"- she added, frown deepening.

Afraid that talking directly about their children's absconding would reduce her to a useless puddle of snot and tears again, Towhee turned her muzzle toward Niamh and said, -"They're both hellbent on turning me against Hydra and Moonspear,"- She wondered what her sister-in-law would make of this information. Towhee didn't have the mental bandwidth to even hazard a guess.

But before Niamh could get a word in edgewise, she said, -"I've known Hydra longer than either of them, since before Arcturus was a tickle in his daddy's sack. We go way back. And we've both been through some crazy shit. I know she's a beast. But she's done nothing to convince me she would be anything other than a tough but fair matriarch for our kids. I'm not doubting that Wraen and Arcturus have had their beefs with her, yet Hydra and I have never let that muddy the waters between us. It has no bearing on Meerkat and Bronco."-

Was that an idiotic belief? She looked into her friend's face, hoping for some honest feedback. Part of her wanted to ask Niamh if they should go after their kids. After all, Towhee would've been all over any valid excuse to bring them back to her. But, despite her pack mates' takes, she truly didn't believe Moonspear was a bad place for them to go. It was different, certainly, but... well, Towhee supposed she was biased and tried to quiet her thoughts as she gave Niamh a chance to speak.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the fortune lady came along and walked beside, - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 04:33 PM