Sun Mote Copse the fortune lady came along and walked beside,
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Niamh's blunt take took her a little by surprise, though Towhee was in no mindset or mood to do anything but appreciate the reassurances. She recalled the small handful of times when she, Niamh and Hydra had come together for one (usually terrible) reason or another. Until this moment, she hadn't really known what Niamh though of Hydra, though it was particularly ingratiating to hear someone say something good about her lifelong friend.

Nudging her shoulder into Niamh's, Towhee said, -"I plan to visit Moonspear soon, you should come with me so we can chat with Hydra and say 'hi' to the kids."- She didn't want to prove Wraen and Arcturus wrong for her own sake, yet all the same... -"Did you know I've known her since I was, like, six months old? No, I was even younger than that, I think."- She couldn't quite remember but point being: it was a hell of a long time, especially in dog wolf years. -"She's my sister from another mister, kinda like you,"- she concluded, giving her friend another soft jab.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the fortune lady came along and walked beside, - by Towhee - July 29, 2020, 05:26 PM