Sun Mote Copse the fortune lady came along and walked beside,
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She bit her lip at Niamh's offhanded, "I didn't know that." It was almost as if Hydra was her best kept secret and now that it was out of the bag, it was blowing up in everyone's faces. But Towhee didn't think she'd ever tried to hide their friendship from anyone. She supposed she did keep it pretty close to the vest, especially since they had never shared a home. She lapsed into thoughtful silence for a few beats as she pondered this.

But she didn't leave her friend's question hanging long. -"I can't even remember life before Niamh,"- she said, complete with a small but cheesy smile. -"The two of us have been through more together than probably any other furson in my life, including Phox,"- she thought aloud, smile fading into an introspective look. That had included a couple rows and even a separation or two, yet they'd always found their way back to each other, hadn't they?

-"Hydra might be my longest friendship but you're definitely my tightest,"- she continued after a moment. -"Seeing as I don't give a rat's ass about romance, you're pretty much my life partner, my hetero life partner,"- Towhee quipped because no homo. -"You're strapped to not one but two Redhawks. That's seriously unfortunate."- She laughed wryly and only briefly. Her face ached and her throat was sore.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the fortune lady came along and walked beside, - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 07:38 PM