Redhawk Caldera Michael Bolton, we're really gonna need you to focus up
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If she could've heard her grandson's attempt at her name, Towhee would've smiled despite everything. And then she would've poked him in the chest and said something like, "That's 'g-ma' to you, bucko," before giving him a noogie. She did that last bit (the noogie) but remained utterly deaf to all his endearing babbling.

She quickly let go of him when he slumped to the ground, clearly exhausted by this heat. -"Yeah, it's hot as balls, isn't it?"- she said signing slowly so he could eventually learn how the gestures associated with the words coming from her mouth, as she did with all puppies. -"Think your mom would let me borrow you for a bit and plunk you in the nearest puddle?"- she mused, eyeballing the nearby den mouth speculatively.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread