Redhawk Caldera Michael Bolton, we're really gonna need you to focus up
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Little kids' lips were simply impossible to read—probably because they didn't usually use real words—though their faces tended to be so much more expressive than adults'. Her lips twitched as her grandson followed her movements with a look of wonder, her tail moving slowly as she saw his mouth move. A happy little sigh escaped her when the tyke rather abruptly pounced at her paw. She happily indulged him, making no attempt to withdraw it from his grasp.

"Hey, that tickles!" she protested insincerely, shaking her leg a little to give Killdeer a different kind of movement. With an easy, practiced movement, she then slipped her leg away from him and gently flipped him to get at that fuzzy little tum while crowing, "Payback's a bitch!"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread