Redhawk Caldera Michael Bolton, we're really gonna need you to focus up
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn't hear his vocalizations, though she could see that he was laughing while he squirmed. Towhee wondered what it was like. It was pretty much impossible for the deaf Sovereign to conceptualize sounds, though she imagined it was a lot like sunshine: bright, pleasant, warm. And that was her Killer: a right little ray of sunshine against a bleak horizon.

She indulged herself as much as her grandson by letting him right himself and go after her toes again. Sure, it pinched, but she couldn't help but feel proud of his fighting spirit. He was kind of like the twins that way: feisty from go. Knowing how critical play was for puppies his age, she wriggled her foot enticingly to help him keep sharpening those skills so that one day, his nickname might suit him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread