Redhawk Caldera It's mob talk.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't think much of it when X appeared, as he often did. Only when he swooped low in a clear bid for her attention did the Alpha react, tipping her head curiously and then following the trajectory of his flight pattern. Towhee's lips twitched into a smile when her eyes clapped upon Tegan's familiar features. She had only a moment to muse over the fact that she considered him a brother, whereas Eljay was relegated to the more distant status of a cousin, before the boy scrambled toward her and made a declaration in emphatic ptero.

Always delighted when her pack mates made the effort to utilize her native language, Towhee grinned and waved her tail as she signed back, -Yeah? And how'd it go?- Then, because he was very much her little brother and she enjoyed pulling his leg, she canted her head and signed ponderously, -What mission was it again?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It's mob talk. - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 05, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 05, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - May 03, 2018, 02:33 PM