Hideaway Strath And my axe
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her head cocked and Towhee frowned. She hadn't even met them yet and this information left a bad taste in her mouth. But maybe she was just in a bad mood because of this conversation. She should give them a fair chance. Although she valued her brother's judgment, she was the mercenary, and she could decide whether or not they had potential and what merits some training might have for them.

Some people just didn't look the part, nor seem like an obvious candidate, but... "Maybe. And if Fen wants to be one too, I'd be happy to help train her. It'd be challenging but not impossible. Even if she isn't interested, I'd like to teach her some ways to defend herself." That suddenly reminded Towhee of Z and her frown deepened, turning into a scowl. "Really wish Tegan hadn't murdered what probably would've been a massive asset for her." She muttered something under her breath that sounded a lot like, "Fuckbag."

"Anyway," she picked up after a deep breath, "it goes without saying that I'd love to train Fig." Towhee glanced over at the frolicsome pups and smiled despite herself. "I want Fen to be able to fend for herself but it'd be nice to train Fig to protect her too, although he's basically got that covered already," she mused.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And my axe - by Phox - June 12, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 12, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 12, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 12, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 12, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 12, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 13, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 13, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 09:38 PM