Hideaway Strath Undercover vampire policeman.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When he began to talk again, Towhee laughed because her tongue slipped into his mouth for a hot second. She leaned away with a comedic pbbbt and focused her gaze on his lips. His heartfelt declarations made her realize something: she didn't deserve Rye. He was too pure, too wholesome. She appreciated him mightily, though she knew that wasn't enough.

Sliding away from him a few more inches and feeling properly abashed about her behavior, Towhee cleared her throat and said, sincerely, -"That really means a lot, Rye."- And there was something else she wanted to say, although it took her a moment to parse her thoughts. -"You know, I wish this could be a thing, I really do..."- She gestured between them. -"Because you really are incredible, Rye. You're, like, my best friend, aside from my family."- And she knew that's not what he wanted but Towhee couldn't help but express how much it meant to her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 08:25 PM